Price per kilogram 9.90 € Country of origin Brazil
Papaya is an extremely healthy tropical fruit:
• It is rich in antioxidants that can reduce inflammation, fight various diseases and help look younger.
• If you want healthy and radiant skin, include papaya in your daily diet. It is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E, which provide a fairly high dose of antioxidants. This makes the skin firmer and brighter.
• Papayas are rich in fiber and enzymes. Eating papaya an hour before or after a meal will help the body digest more easily.
• Papayas are very low in calories and the fiber in them helps you feel fuller for longer.
• Potassium in fruits can help clear toxins deposited in the kidneys and reduce the accumulation of uric acid in the blood. Papaya seeds also play an important role in maintaining kidney function. Flavonoids help maintain cell degeneration and protect the kidneys from dysfunction.
• Papaya, rich in antioxidants and phytochemicals, helps fight heart disease.
• Vitamin C, fiber and potassium promote healthy blood circulation and support arteries.
• Although this tropical fruit is known for its sweetness, it is great for people with diabetes or who want to reduce their risk of developing it. The sweetness is natural and unlike other fruits, it is low in sugar and low in glucose.
The creamy papaya texture and mildly sweet taste are suitable for making ice cream, mousse, creams, fruit salads and salsa. It can also be a great creamy filling for cakes or bars.
For breakfast or snacks - cut the papaya into pieces and sprinkle a little with chili powder or salt and lime juice - you won't be disappointed with the taste!
The enzyme papaya (papain) softens the meat, so papayas are often used in beef or pork marinades. The enzyme will not allow the gelatin to set, so papaya should not be used in desserts with gelatin.
Unripe papaya fruit can be cooked like pumpkin.
In addition to spicy and spicy flavors, papaya goes well with warm flavors such as: nutmeg, allspice, ginger; and with fruits such as mango, pineapple and strawberries.
After eating 100 grams, you will provide yourself:
calories: 43 kcal
carbohydrates: 10.82 g
protein: 0.47 g
fiber: 1.7 g
sugar: 7.82 g
fat: 0.26 g
<br> Vitamins:<br> A: 7 μg 1% recommended daily allowance (DN) <br>
Vitamin A: 47 μg
Vitamin C: 62 mg
Vitamin E: 0.3 mg
Vitamin B1: 0.023 mg
Vitamin B2: 0.027 mg
Vitamin B3: 0.357 mg
Vitamin B5: 0.191 mg
Vitamin B9: 38 μg
Vitamin K: 2.6 μg
Zinc: 0.08 mg
Calcium: 20 mg
Magnesium: 21 mg
Manganese: 0.04 mg
Potassium: 182 mg
Iron: 0.25 mg
Phosphorus: 10 mg